World Clock

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

(There’s gotta be) More To Life


My first post. Here I am, sitting on my chair, facing my computer. Just another Monday at the office. Today I went to work early at 5.40 AM, an hour early from my usual schedule. While I was driving to Auto 2000 Sudirman, watching sunrise I couldn’t help thinking about this life. With Stacie Orrico’s song, “More to Life“, playing on my mind, I thought about all the things that have been happening to me. At Santa Maria I saw Patas AC 49…It brought all the flashback memories from my college time. I miss that time. Reallly miss it. If I really had to choose, I would choose college time as the best time in my life. Dave’s n Robert’s place, Anggrek campus, Syahdan Plaza, Anggrek ATM, Kijang campus, all the other places and moments that I can’t mention one by one. “…Why can’t we be ourselves like we were yesterday..” , Yeah, but life goes on. People come and go. Man….time goes by so slowly, I practically don’t have anything to do right now.

There’s something missing, I don’t know that it is, I just feel it. Last nite I called this girl let just say L that I’m currently close with. Though I had told her that we should better be friends (after taking very careful and thorough consideration) and that I should not call her so often, but still everytime I talk to her on the phone, it feels so….I just can’t ever get enough…What is the purpose of life? I have read Purpose Drive Life, but haven’t completed it yet..but still sometimes this question come and everytime it comes I can never find the answer…Well, it almost lunch time now, I gonna finish here…and I think the most appropriate song for my feelings right now is :


More To Life by Stacie Orrico

I've got it all, but I feel so deprived
I go up, I come down and I'm emptier inside
Tell me what is this thing that I feel like I'm missing
And why can't I let it go

CHORUS:

There's gotta be more to life...
Than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me
Cause the more that I'm...
Trippin' out thinkin' there must be more to life
Well it's life, but I'm sure...There's gotta be more
(Than wanting more)


I've got the time and I'm wasting it slowly
Here in this moment I'm half-way out the door
Onto the next thing, I'm searching for something that's missing

CHORUS

I'm wanting more

I'm always waiting on something other than this
Why am I feelin' like there's something I missed....
Always... Always...

CHORUS - repeat twice

More to life
There's gotta be more to life (more to life)
There's gotta be more to life (more)
More to my life

0 Comments:

 

© 2005 - 2008 Divine Distinction. All rights reserved.