World Clock

Friday, July 31, 2009

Last Day @Wave 3

post #365

Whoaaaa.....today marked the last day in this project. It's been a great run...I should say that I'm thankful to be part of this project, meeting new people from various countries, learning new things, and executing new responsibilities....It's been a rewarding experience.

Just got back from afternoon coffee session @Starbucks. Already sent notification email to the on-site team about my roll-off and their response were positive. One of them even said that I'm a great ABAPer...... *blushing...hehhehehe

Life goes on....last Wednesday I had my last futsal game in FY2009...it was good game. There were about sixteen people came. I managed to scored 12 goals, a hattrick in a match....after that we took some pictures....I hope there would be more of this...To channel all that energy and passion....

Work's been slowing down at the beginnig of the week, but piling up these last two days...but still managable....

Sunday would be Eddy's wedding. I need to prepare (and groom) myself to be a good best man. Arrggghhhh...so many things swimming in my head at the moment but I just can't seem to pour them all out....I'm overwhelmed with emotions and this brain + fingers cannot really translate them all...Hence this rather incoherent babbling....

I just got an IM from one of the functional...

hi xxxxx...it's been my great pleasure to work with u as well
you are one of the best abapers i have met.. and i have learnt lots
thanks!!!

*Blushing again....Wow...it seemed like I have been underestimating my own skills....Thank God; All the project assignments must have forged me to accomplish these acknowledgment. I still need to keep sharpening myself....improving...

*Sighh.....everything went well.
Like Matrix Revolution tag line...everything that has a beginning, has an end....
And I think I have ended this one superbly....:D

Gonna finish Chuck season 2 tonight and enjoy the weekend ahead....
Thank You, God....help me in my next project....

ad majorem Dei gloriam

0 Comments:

 

© 2005 - 2008 Divine Distinction. All rights reserved.