World Clock

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Point A Star

post #414

Just wanna write a short entry. Today I listened to Sonora and it never failed me in reminiscing some good ol' songs back from the day. BSB - I Want It That Way. Then it leapt forward and played BSB - Inconsolable. Anyway...won't be writing about these songs, rather, I simply dedicated this entry for Sheila on 7. Yes, I just listened to their song again, Tunjuk Satu Bintang. It's a mellow, slow song. I just love the drum beat, the bass, and melody. I just LOVE it!

Well, it turned out that I already put this song on my previous blog entry, almost two years ago. Here's the link to it, in case you wonder what I was writing at that time. --> My Sassy Girl
Here's to SO7, one of few Indonesian Band which music I really love.

I like the last line of the lyric,

If dreams come true someday
Beside you always, my days are



0 Comments:

 

© 2005 - 2008 Divine Distinction. All rights reserved.