World Clock

Friday, December 31, 2010

Year End Note

post #416

Hmmm....last year, I spent New Year's Eve at a friend's house in Gading Serpong...it was last minute invitation and it was awesome....we had BBQ, drinks, movies, games....it was filled with activities till 1 Jan afternoon.The year before that, I guess I went to Willy's house along with some pals....The year before that....I guess (if my memory still works OK) we were stuck in front of Gading Mall exactly at midnite, when the fireworks show started. It was raining lightly...a very romantic setting, just that the three of us that were in the carr were all guys...we're on our way to Bowo's place...lolll...Going back further, I think I spent New Year's eve in 2006 at Happy Puppy.


This year...no plan. Just blank. Either I'm too tired with the work...I had to cancel some of my leave plan since there were some work I couldn't leave behind...or else. I just spent these last days lazying (wow...lazying is actually a word), sleeping, watching movie...And again, uneventfully, today is the last day of 2010. It's just like any other days...aside from the trumpet and the noises.


2010...what accomplishment that I've made in this year? I think in general I can check all points in my resolution for 2010 that I compiled last year as done. Career advancement, checked...Better work location / opportunity, checked...Healthier life style, checked (still need improvement though)...I even got some bonus. God answered my prayer in His time and it was rather surprising timing for me.


For all that, I really wanna be thankful to God. I manage to get through this year (well minus few hours). Thank You for all Your blessings, God!
There are some things that I still need to improve though, hence once again I make my 2011 resolution.


God, you know my deepest desire,
My dreams, my plans, my worries
May them be in accordance with what You have in mind for me
I know that you will give me the best, nothing less
Please give me the wisdom,
Patience and faith
So I can live my life better
Throughout the year of 2011
Amen

0 Comments:

 

© 2005 - 2008 Divine Distinction. All rights reserved.