World Clock

Friday, December 02, 2011

Drowsy December

post #417

BIG whoaaaaahhhh...
Time flies. It really does. After a year of hibernating period, I finally have the chance to write yet another entry to this blog. As I write, Linkin Park's song, My December is playing. I don't know if I have said this, but I love Chester's voice in this song. The rhythm, lyric, voice...they form a great song which gives me the chill every time I listen to it.

Lot of things have happened in this year. Year 2011 has brought a lot of new experiences, laughter, disappointment, you name it.

Some of my friends get married this year. A good friend of mine has become a father. I'm assigned to a new project, still at the same client (Thank God for this). I just got back from Manila for a training. Philippine is an interesting country. It's an Asian country with Western taste...one thing that really surprise me when I set foot on it was the car steering wheel. It's on the left side. It took me a while to get used to it. One thing that I like is that the majority of the people there can speak English fluently. Some are better than me I guess. Finding church there is as easy as finding musholla in Jakarta. That's the thing about this year. So many things happen, my passion to write has (as I have mentioned in my previous entries) declined....it has been overcome by my laziness...my procrastination.

My inspiration, my muse have also been affected by the little amount of time I can spend on blog walking. Just the other I read a friend of mine blog which she just started to update again. I guess these days people are more into twitter where they can just write a sentence to update what's on their mind, or just to shout out to the world what they think, what they feel that very moment. This actually can be done via blog as well, but I suppose it's a rarity to see a blog which post only contains a short sentence such as "Gosh, I'm so sleepy now. Need coffee, stat."

There are some topics I want to write, but I haven't got the inspiration about how to write them (plus my acute laziness has not been much help either).

But since this is December, I drag myself to write...as in My December lyric,
This is my December, this is my time of the year.

Dunno why, but I love December. Perhaps that imaginary snow, impression of Christmas and holiday season, and also an imminent change of year gives the idea of a new page in life. A new chapter with blank page, ready to be written. A new chapter which offers a promise of a better tomorrow...

Speaking of drowsy, it just stopped raining few minutes ago. A perfect weather to lazying, relaxing...but unfortunately I still have few hours to kill before I can go home...Overall, it's been a great year and I think I owe a thank you to God for all the things I experience in this year. Come next year, may it be better than this one, amen.



0 Comments:

 

© 2005 - 2008 Divine Distinction. All rights reserved.