World Clock

Friday, December 30, 2011

This Too, Will Pass

post #418

This Too, Shall Pass

I remember I read the sentence which now I use as this entry's title a while back ago. Even at the time I thought it's a good quote. Just about two weeks ago I came to a situation where I found this saying fit my condition.

At the brink of a new year, I finally have to face the inevitable. A change of project location. Surely, eventually I will move one from this project location, which I have adjusted to so well in these last two years (and several months) of my life. I'm gonna miss the decent sleep I've had since this location is near to my house. I'm gonna miss the Kelapa Gading Mall which can be reached within 10 minutes. I'm gonna miss the sport facilities I can use, the parking spot, internet access, celebrity fitness sessions, and most importantly that someone.

I can't deny that I have accustomed to this very comfortable environment. But as the title suggested, this too, will pass. New Year...New Project...

I can't help but feel a bit melancholic about this place. I'm gonna miss you....

0 Comments:

 

© 2005 - 2008 Divine Distinction. All rights reserved.